Delicious Homemade Recipes
Pavlova jars with jam coulis
1 packet of mini meringues or pavlova nests
1 cup whipping cream
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
summer fruits of your choice – try one of these combos:
GREEN & GOLD: mango, passionfruit, kiwi and mint with Apricot jam drizzle
COLOURS OF THE FLAG: blueberry, raspberry and Strawberry jam drizzle
- Choose your favourite jam. You can use raspberry, strawberry, or even apricot or fig.
- Pour jam and water into medium-sized saucepan over low-medium heat.
- Stir continuously until jam melts into smooth sauce (3 or 4 minutes).
- Add a squeeze of lemon juice and leave to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, whip cream with vanilla essence until thick.
- Layer meringue, cream and fruit in jar, and drizzle with jam coulis to taste.